We know that in a typical child's mouth there are up to 8 billion microorganisms and 700 different species of microbes. That’s more bacteria in your child's mouth right now than there are people on the planet!
And just like some people, some of those are the Bad Guys.
The Bad Bugs which cause rotten teeth and illhealth.
According to the Australasian Academy of Paediatric Dentistry, "Most of the children I’ve treated with significant oral health problems have been under the age of two”.
In New Zealand “41% of 5 year olds have rotten teeth”
In the UK, “children’s rotting teeth is a crisis”
In the US, it's the “#1 chronic childhood illness” and “Nearly one in four children under age five already has cavities…Millions of Americans are living in what amounts to a dental health crisis.”
And “decay won’t just impact baby teeth. If the bacteria are allowed to thrive… they will colonize and stick around for years, attacking the permanent teeth when they come in.”
In Canada, “Canadian children continue to have a high rate of dental disease.”
Globally, we are facing “a pending public health crisis”.
So what can you do?
Toxins in the mouth and plaque on the teeth directly contribute to ill health throughout the body - as well as rotten teeth and inflamed gums. We've all seen children with bad breath, bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, cavities and tooth pain.
Sometimes it’s really serious.
When you brush your child's teeth or floss, and there's any bleeding in the mouth, that means the bacteria and fungi have direct access to the bloodstream. This fast-tracks inflammatory responses, often with serious consequences.
If your child is constantly suffering from colds and tummy bugs, the cause could well be in the mouth.
More information: http://bitemagazine.com.au/the-great-disconnect, http://bitemagazine.com.au/a-whole-new-world-of-bacteria - and see sources at the foot of this article.
Old style children's toothcare is not enough. We are losing the war for children's oral health.
Additional solutions are essential.
Coconut oil pulling is being increasingly adopted by dental and medical professionals, athletes and celebrities. Considering as many as 70% of us have gum disease and tooth decay releasing toxic bacteria and fungi into our mouths, the clinical evidence for oil pulling's effectiveness is compelling. The benefits of oil pulling are overwhelming.
Till now there hasn't been an oil pulling solution for children.
There's not enough profit in it for the big pharmaceutical companies. Using only premium ingredients, we've worked long and hard to make exactly the right all-natural formulas. Tried and tested. Totally safe. Beautifully easy for you and your child to use.
We know that the biggest difference of all, though, can be for our children.
When you’re looking for a 100% pure mouth-cleaning solution that targets junior tooth decay - which every single Dental Health Authority says is at crisis point - you want to harness all the power and pure natural goodness of virgin cold-pressed coconut oil naturally flavoured with mint and strawberry.
Let’s be honest, what you put in your child's mouth should be simply clean and natural.
No parabens, PEGs or phthalates.
No sulphates or silicones.
No mineral oil, no glycols.
No DEA or TEA.
No animal products.
No unnatural chemicals.
At last there's a children's mouthwash you can trust to get rid of plaque, protect young smiles and be safe.
Safe enough to swallow.
Safe for toddlers, lively 6 year olds, older children - just right for all ages from tinies to teenagers.
Safe enough for our children and grandchildren.
And safe enough for the future: safe enough planet. MouthMonsters is the only mouthwash that's HumanityPlus accredited.
Because we care about you, your children and your children's children.
Let's change the world and protect young smiles. Join the MouthMonsters Family and together we'll make it happen. Get Your MouthMonsters today.
Get Your MouthMonsters Now And Catch All The Bad Bugs!
A MouthMonster A Day Keeps Decay Away,
Protecting Young Smiles
#mouthmonsters #childrensmouthwash #catchallthebadbugs
- Australian Dental Association
- And https://www.myhealthcareer.com.au/dentistry/child-oral-health-a-hidden-crisis-ada-prof-david-manton
- And http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/dental-surgery-on-children-at-crisis-levels/news-story/2f6b7b4944e1a85290f2bda0ee6f506e
- Australasian Academy of Paediatric Dentistry “Most of the children I’ve treated with significant oral health problems have been under the age of two” http://bitemagazine.com.au/regional-kids-oral-health-crisis
- Australia “children should have an oral health check by the time they turn two” https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/dental-checks-for-young-children
- Australia “Children are not born with the bacteria that cause tooth decay. Caregivers (can) pass the bacteria to babies through their saliva” https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/tooth-decay-young-children
- Australia “nearly half of all primary school kids have decayed baby teeth” http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/nearly-half-of-all-primary-school-kids-have-decayed-baby-teeth-a-shocking-new-study-has-found/news-story/f9021435c490eb8d35ed54717736a732
- New Zealand “41% of 5 year olds have rotten teeth” http://www.health.govt.nz/nz-health-statistics/health-statistics-and-data-sets/oral-health-data-and-stats/age-5-and-year-8-oral-health-data-community-oral-health-service
- UK “children’s rotting teeth a crisis” http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/childrens-rotting-teeth-crisis-nhs-7759273
- US “#1 chronic childhood illness” http://www.ncohf.org/resources/tooth-decay-facts
- US “One in four children have untreated tooth decay, now the most common chronic illness among school-aged children” http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/americas-dental-care-crisis
- US: http://www.ada.org/en/public-programs/action-for-dental-health/access-to-care
- US “Nearly one in four children under age five already has cavities…Millions of Americans are living in what amounts to a dental health crisis.” https://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Public%20Programs/Files/bringing-disease-prevention-to-communities_adh.ashx
- US “decay won’t just impact baby teeth. If the bacteria are allowed to thrive… they will colonize and stick around for years, attacking the permanent teeth when they come in” http://www.nbcnews.com/id/35989527/ns/health-oral_health/t/moms-kiss-can-spread-cavities-baby/#.V5qo65Oriko
- Canada “Canadian children continue to have a high rate of dental disease” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3680273
- Globally “a pending public health crisis” https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Franklin_Garcia-Godoy2/publication/24196015_The_global_increase_in_dental_caries._A_pending_public_health_crisis/links/546421fd0cf2837efdb34a50.pdf
#mouthmonsters #childrensmouthwash #protectingyoungsmiles
Mouthmonsters, Mouth Monsters, childrens mouth wash, kids mouthwash, mouthwash for 4 year old, magic mouthwash for children, best mouthwash for children, better than kids mouthwash that shows plaque, best mouthwash for kids, toddler mouthwash, mouthwash for kids under 6, coconut oil pulling, oil pulling benefits, mouthwash to catch bad bugs, remove bacteria from mouth